I've been making games since I was a kid. This is my first attempt at creating an actual portfolio for them. I'm still trying to work out how best to go about that. While I've worked on more games than you can see here, I haven't figured out a way to include them all in a single format. That said, I've been going through my history of game development and have been working on putting the most recent and relevant ones on this page. I've also been adding as many of my games as I can to my Itch.io profile.
- Arecibo - Arecibo is a timed action puzzler game with a visual aesthetic inspired by the Arecibo Message.
- Team Rock Blasters (Game Jam Edition) - A 2v2 team game inspired by the arcade classic Asteroids where the two teams compete for points in a game of space rock blasting and gold chunk collecting madness.
- Team Rock Blasters (Classic Sci-Fi Edition) - I updated the base project (see previous entry) to Unity 2019 to take advantage of Unity's WebGL (HTML) module for playing in a browser. As an added touch, I've given the game a graphics pass, fixed a few bugs, changed the scoring mechanic, added a new original soundtrack, and re-engineered the game state code.
- Otium - I created this little screen saver program in Unity as an exercise over the course of a couple of days.
- Wizards! - A dual stick shooter for 1 to 4 players inspired by the arcade classic Robotron 2084.
- Favor of the Gods - Play as an ancient Greek Hero looking to obtain the favor of the gods. Created during Train Jam 2018 in collaboration with @natalycreates.
- Monsters! - A chaotic dual stick shooter inspired by the classic arcade games Robotron 2084 and SmashTV. Available on both itch.io and Steam.
- Super Rock Blasters! - A fun local multiplayer Asteroids / Space War mashup style arcade shooter where you blast friends into smithereens. Available on itch.io, Steam, and Nintendo Switch.
- Threshold - A beautifully hand-painted puzzle platforming game where you play as the cute little gnomish wizard, Hood, who needs to find their way through a series of mysterious doorways. Currently a Work in Progress and being developed with the help of our fantastic interns from local university game development programs.
- Diagnostic Driving - Team QuadraTron developed a driving simulation prototype used to validate data in the evaluation of drivers.
- Shine Adventures (not shown) - A game for teaching young children using a 50 inch Microsoft Tablet computer. Made for Kaplan in collaboration with Little Bird Games.
- ALICE The Experience - A project we worked on in collaboration with the United Way of PA and Harrisburg University.
- The Yukon Escape - A tablet app component of a table top "escape room". The tablet component of the game provides clues and a means for players to record answers and other game content. Used as a training tool for a corporate client.
- The Juno Escape - An adaptation of The Yukon Escape with new content.
- Pulse - An absorbing world where players become part conductor, part note-captor, part multi-touch master. Tap speeding notes as they cross the radiant pulse to conduct gorgeous original melodies. I created two new levels for Pulse, Rim and Dead, which was provided in an update patch.
- Shim Sham - Smash your opponent to the smooth sounds of classic jazz! In this heads-up competitive game, each player fights for control of their world while battling competing laws of gravity. I was responsible for created several of the arenas over some really late nights of level design.
- Intake - A retro-futuristic drugstep arcade shooter thats the polychromatic love child of Dr. Mario and Ikaruga. Mostly I worked on the game's user interface, meticulously making sure that every bit of text was exactly the right size and shape.